Professional Payrolling Employer of Record (EOR) Services
Our high-touch, white-glove service begins with the first contact and continues throughout the worker’s association with the organization. Our expert team takes over and makes the migration process to our system a breeze for both the client and the employees.
Access to Top Talent
As the Employer of Record (EOR) InSync hires the contingent workers you want to engage as our W2 employees and then contracts with your company to provide their skills on a contingent basis. As a nationally recognized SDVOSB, InSync can help in reaching your diversity spend goals.
InSync’s Professional Payrolling solution is a proven program featuring a number of support functions and services similar to traditional employment structure, including:
- Online contractor pre-screening and customized enrollment services.
- Automated on-boarding
- InSync’s health and welfare benefits include both MEC and Qualifying coverage according to requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Extensive business insurances including general and professional liability
- Automatic pay check deductions for federal, state and local taxes as well as Social Security and Medicare
- Workers compensation and unemployment insurance coverage
Employee relations and Human Resource services
- Online portal for pay check details and year end W2
- Dedicated Program Specialists and Payroll Specialists who provide “white glove” customer service to both our professional contractors and project sponsors
We have experience with major VMS technologies that include Fieldglass, IQNavigator, PeopleFluent, Shiftwise, and Stafferlink.
Managing your contingent workforce is a challenge. You need to reduce cost, increase quality, and flexibility…all at the same time. Our best-in-class Employer of Record and Payrolling Service helps organizations with large contingent labor pools meet this formidable challenge.
Payroll is a complex process and requires up to date knowledge of tax laws. InSync has both the technical expertise and advanced technology to meet your needs and reduce your overhead by relieving you of the unproductive burden of payroll. InSync will eliminate the hidden costs of compliance and the risks created by ever-changing regulation.
InSync Employer Services delivers payroll processing and administration services designed to meet your needs. This comprehensive service provides you with real-time access at the touch of your finger to HR and payroll information via our secure website.
The Benefits to you:
- Complete front and back-office support for hiring and employing client-sourced W2 contingent workers
- Pre-employment screening / Credentialing (Background, Drug, Credit, etc.)
- On-boarding & document collection all tailored to our clients' needs.
- Health benefits (ACA Complaint)
- Diversity Spend with SDVOSB Classification
- Comprehensive Client Reporting
- Customized Billing Options
- Federal, State, Local tax administration
- Issue payroll checks / direct deposits
- Process garnishments and maintain compliance
- Issuance of annual W2s
Benefits Package Offered
InSync offers a comprehensive benefits program meets the unique needs of your payrolled professional contractors:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- In-Hospital cash plan
- Short-term disability
- Voluntary insurance programs: accident, cancer, critical illness, disability
- Voluntary life
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly deposits or paychecks
- Direct deposit, Pay Card, or paycheck issuance