Our White Glove Service
Employer of Record (EOR) Services
Our high-touch, white-glove service begins with the first contact and continues throughout the worker’s association with the organization. Our expert team takes over and makes the migration process to our system a breeze for both the client and the employees.
Access to Top Talent
As the Employer of Record (EOR) InSync hires the contingent workers you want to engage as our W2 employees and then contracts with your company to provide their skills on a contingent basis. As a nationally recognized SDVOSB, InSync can help in reaching your diversity spend goals.
InSync’s Professional Payrolling solution is a proven program featuring a number of support functions and services similar to traditional employment structure, including:
- Online contractor pre-screening and customized enrollment services.
- Automated on-boarding
- InSync’s health and welfare benefits include both MEC and Qualifying coverage according to requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Extensive business insurances including general and professional liability
- Automatic pay check deductions for federal, state and local taxes as well as Social Security and Medicare
- Workers compensation and unemployment insurance coverage
Employee relations and Human Resource services
- Online portal for pay check details and year end W2
- Dedicated Program Specialists and Payroll Specialists who provide “white glove” customer service to both our professional contractors and project sponsors
We have experience with major VMS technologies that include Fieldglass, IQNavigator, PeopleFluent, Shiftwise, and Stafferlink.
Managing your contingent workforce is a challenge. You need to reduce cost, increase quality, and flexibility…all at the same time. Our best-in-class Employer of Record and Payrolling Service helps organizations with large contingent labor pools meet this formidable challenge.
Payroll is a complex process and requires up to date knowledge of tax laws. InSync has both the technical expertise and advanced technology to meet your needs and reduce your overhead by relieving you of the unproductive burden of payroll. InSync will eliminate the hidden costs of compliance and the risks created by ever-changing regulation.
InSync Employer Services delivers payroll processing and administration services designed to meet your needs. This comprehensive service provides you with real-time access at the touch of your finger to HR and payroll information via our secure website.
- Complete front and back-office support for hiring and employing client-sourced W2 contingent workers
- Pre-employment screening / Credentialing (Background, Drug, Credit, etc.)
- On-boarding & document collection all tailored to our clients’ needs.
- Health benefits (ACA Complaint)
- Diversity Spend with SDVOSB Classification
- Comprehensive Client Reporting
- Customized Billing Options
- Federal, State, Local tax administration
- Issue payroll checks / direct deposits
- Process garnishments and maintain compliance
- Issuance of annual W2s
InSync offers a comprehensive benefits program meets the unique needs of your payrolled professional contractors:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- In-Hospital cash plan
- Short-term disability
- Voluntary insurance programs: accident, cancer, critical illness, disability
- Voluntary life
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly deposits or paychecks
- Direct deposit, Pay Card, or paycheck issuance
“InSync is a key partner to us at TalentWave and we are grateful for the ongoing alliance that we’ve had with them for over two years. We’ve seen over and over again, InSync’s ability to be flexible and creative when supporting our mutual clients. They are highly responsive, fully transparent and keep clear and dependable lines of communication open with us at all times. The trust that we’ve established between our two businesses reinforces the value we see in our relationship, each day, with InSync.”
Neal Bhamre SVP Industry Solutions, TalentWave
InSync has been a true “Partner” in every aspect over the last 5 years. The InSync staff continuously steps up when needed and goes above and beyond the call of duty. We would not be to provide the high level of customer support that we provide to our clients if it was not for InSync and their efforts
Parneet S. Site Director – Faneuil Inc.
InSync is an AMAZING company to work with. I have been a CNA traveler with InSync for over 2 years now and they have always secured the best travel contracts for me. They have always put a fantastic compensation package together for me and have gone above and beyond for me when I needed it.
Shalona L. Certified Nursing Assistant
I have been working through INSYNC CONSULTING for 4 months now. Since the very beginning, the team has been addressing any questions or concerns that I have had. I experienced a family tragedy within my time with them and they were here for me and personally checked up on me to see how I was doing. That makes a huge difference because there is always that open line of communication via telephone or via email. I know that I can always count on you guys. I hope we can continue to work together longer and am planning to renew my contract!
Susan S. Registered Nurse
It was a pleasure working for InSync for two years as a travel nurse. The staff is extremely helpful, caring, positive, and kind. They truly want you to succeed and put a lot of effort in helping you do just that…succeed wherever you end up working. They always had my best interest at heart and it showed. Thank you for the awesome experience and I hope to work with InSync again!